Premium Beautiful and The Beautiful Biz. Let's join in NOW!

Let me share with you how Premium Beautiful corset can bring wonders to your health and how PB business plan can change your life for the better. Call or contact me anytime for Free Trails and Consultations:

Phone or WhatsApp: 019 4114233
Email: farissa.shuib@gmail.com

Look forward to hear from you....take care!


Tuesday, September 4, 2012

The Very Talented Siti Rosmizah....



Are you a fan of Malay novels? If you are, then I am sure you are very familiar with author Siti Rosmizah. Personally I think she is one of the best Malay writers. During the long Raya holidays, I had the chance to indulge in my all time favourite interest...reading. So I bought all of Siti Rosmizah's book and had a blast reading each one of them.

For those who are interested to read Malay novels but are not sure which authors to choose, I highly recommend Siti Rosmizah's books. She has writen 5 books so far and I enjoy reading each one of them.


Each stories are different. Each brilliantly written....full with conflicts, dramas and sometimes funny too. She has a way of making you laugh at one point and then cry sobbing tears next. I admire a writer who can do that in a single book. It is not easy to write good stories.....but Siti Rosmizah, to me...simply did a good job. I am now such a big fan.

Perhaps one day I shall write a review of what I think of her books. She also owns a publication company SR Publications and her books can be found at Popular Bookstores nationwide.


Her first book is Andai Itu Takdirku...which will bring you to tears. Then she came out with Cinta Kau dan Aku and Lafazkan Kalimah Cintamu...both funny but very entertaining. 7 Hari Mencintaiku was released in 2011 is one of my favourite and her latest book is Takdir Itu Milik Aku. Actually its hard for me to choose which one is the best because each stories are different and super good.  


So for those who want to try to read Malay novel...just grab one of Siti Rosmizah's books... I am sure you will enjoy reading it. Happy reading....

4 comments:

  1. Haven't catch on reading yet since I gave birth to Husna. Maybe I should try to find time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam Nur....if you got the chance...do try out this author's book. I pun curi-curi baca jugak selalunya....hihihi... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mas....boleh...kena caj la..hihihi...

    ReplyDelete

Hello & welcome to my blog. Thanks for visiting.

Related Posts with Thumbnails