Just imagine when one of my favourite book penned by Zura Asyfar -Sebenarnya Saya Isteri Dia is now airing on TV3 every Friday night at 9pm. Wow, my head is just blown away. When you like a book, its often you would love how the story turns out on TV as well….well, at least for me it is. When I watched the first episode, I got hooked. As Izzue is playing the leading role, I got hooked more. I reckon for those who read the book, would surely love it too. Oh no worries if you have not read the book enjoy the story nonetheless.
1. For one, he is still young…thus there are so many opportunities awaits for him….He is noticeable not just because of his looks….(I may be old but I do think he is super cute…hihihi), he is multitalented. I am more of his fan in acting though…..
2. His body of work is very impressive despite being a newbie in the industry. He plays a range of characters from Razak a blind friend to Remy Ishak’s character in 29 Februari to an angry musician Tengku Azlan in Cita dan Cinta to the unwilling husband of Tiz Zaqyah Firash Arshad in Sebenarnya Saya Isteri Dia, you would be impressed too. Check out his other roles in Mimpi Cinderella, Duri, Senyuman di Kuala Lumpur, Bunga Merah Punya, Hantu Kapcai and others.
4. When some actors just look the same old same every single time they act, Izzue is a chameleon actor. He opted for different roles and it is unlikely you will see him look or act the same. Only a character actor would do that. Others would just have the same look – hair, smile, talk and all and it gets kinda boring. But this actor is different. Reminds me of Beto Kusyairy pun ada jugak. Just google or checkout his work to see for yourself.
5. So-so actors are soooo common these days. But talented ones bring such colors to the entertainment industry and I reckon his future will be super bright. InsyaAllah. Can’t wait to see what his future projects would be like….
6. Ooooohhh can I say that someone with a good set of hair makes all the difference. Imagine all the changing styles and looks that Izzue has shown in all his projects. No character looks the same. He changes his style to fit the character all the time. This is way so much better than an actor having the same look all the time. Well, enough said.
Thus, that is the reason why I didn’t watched ABPBH until the end last night. Not a big fan of the show as I only wanted to see if Izzue would win for his category. Though luck was not on his side this time, it’s ok though. A lot of actors are popular but can they leave an impact to viewers, that is the question. But then again, being popular is very subjective because the voting is based on popularity. Winning the award in FFM25 means more because it’s based on your crafts and your work. Don’t you think so?
PS: Only 2 young artists who rank above from the rest in my book – Aizat and Izzue. Such talent should not go to waste…